Thursday, February 09, 2006

Way to Topical Blogging

I have been thinking for so long to give a clear direction to my blogging... a definite portfolio to ramble on.. Am at a loss If asked to size the gamut of subject matter I have handled so far, but would definitely be more than a handful.. Of late, the feeling to make my blog topical has gotten more intense..

The reasons I have for this 'hard' decision would be...

It's time to show the world that you have grown up.. and say serious, concentrated stuff.. And bloggers like Rashmi Bansal, Sidin Vadukut, Gaurav Sabnis etc. have been inspirational, in the true sense of the word:-)

Then there are the BSchool aspirants.. the first name that comes to my mind is Dave.. his writing is awesome and is so passionate about his dream.. his blog is a treasure house to anyone serious about going to a US BSchool. On a side note, BSchooling still remains my dream, but I need more time to pursue that:-)..

Now, the real challenge is to give direction to my blogging... in the coming days I would be thinking more on these lines.. and don't get surprised if I come up with some crazy stuff...

more when I have something serious..

so long
roy

No comments: